Example: What does my dream mean? +10 points?
I just woke up... 45 minutes ago, at 10am on the dot. Which is very strange for me, seeing that I can sleep until 5pm if I honestly wanted to.
1) So first off, a few weeks ago I had a weird dream. It was me, Stephen Colbert, and Jay Leno, and we were having a brownie making contest during idk... maybe a little party at my house. We were standing in the kitchen the three of us plus my sister (older, she's 18) crammed into where the door would be in the fridge, looking at the brownies we made. We put them in the fridge because it would speed up the cooling, you know? So in the end (which was switched to instantly, no middle I recall) Jay Leno one.
WHAT THE H*LL?! I didn't have brownies, nor did I miss them.
2) This one was right now, before I typed 1. I was in the resort I was in on vacation (in the mountains, small villa) and me & my mom & either my best friend or cousin, let's call her Katie, decided to go to shoprite or walmart or some other store of the sort. This'll sound trippy, but there was a GIANT mountain of trash outside. On the inside, it was an actual cavern or cave. We went inside, checked it out, and found a littleclub type thing. People were dancing dirty and drinking. This whole situation seemed normal to us. Obviously, being teens on the younger side (we're 14, 14, and 13 almost 14), we couldn't get in. So we went to the bathroom (we being "Katie" who is still undecided) and fixed our hair & all girl crap like that.
We came out and my former crush (we're good friends now, but we had a 'thing' when we were in like, 6th grade, no big deal. Idk how I feel, and it's obvious he's "fallen for me".) was sitting on a sort of steep but short little hill in the cave. (Might I add that he looked like Nathan Kress more than he normally does?) He was trying to cheer us up and said "watch this." and slid down the hill onto the ground below, which was seemingly covered in gravel & brow sand like the floor of the whole place. He turned towards us and lied down. He sunk instantly into the grown. He rose up covered in this weird goo and some gravel. He looked really scared (he's the guy who always tried to be the toughest & coolest, it gets annoying, yes, but I'm used to it) and sad real quietly "help me".
While "Katie" (still don't know!) ran to help him (into the gent's room O assume, I decided to tell my mom where we were (she gave us permission to wander, we had our cell phones, that's perfectly normal for her, haha) and stuff. I was super scared and maybe possibly crying about that, because I think the goo was hurting him maybe? And I you never know what that s_ugar h_oney i_ced .t_ea that it could be. I was wondering alone when some lady with her kid was like, "wtf?" and I turned towards the "mountain" and he climbed out in an outfit he'd never wear irl and completely clean. We (the three of us) ran towards each other. Me and him hugged in a coupley way (me facing the mountain, him facing away, his right arm on my waist & lower back but not my assh, and my left arm around his shoulder. I remember me putting my head into the small of him neck & the such. When pulling away he lingered when pulling away from my waist. He smiled at me (which he never does because 'it's uncool') and bam, the end.
It seemed shorter then it seems. Lmfao.
I guess I wanted every detail in for interpretation.
The only thing, recently we were talking and he wouldn't confess he still had feelings for me. Like usual.
Also, my best friend really likes this guy. We're not sure if he does back. She'd be sad if we were together, regardless if she admitted it or not.
I was sure that I was myself. Oh! And I am, well I was 100% sure that I didn't like him but... now idk.
And the first one, what the he|| was that about too?
Do us a favor and ******* post multiple questions into multiple posts. We don't have the patience to read THAT much, and we can use the points.
And I will attempt to give u the meaning of ur dreams. Technically, this makes me, "The man of ur dreams."
Everything is trash. Just residue. The only thing important is how ur unconscious mind arranges things (unless something influences ur dreams - for example whispers to u while u're sleeping). Then that's just in purpose.
1. Cooking is a way we transform aspects of our lives; satisfying a hunger; ability to make something new. Since u had famous ppl in there, u have a desire to be noticed or acclaimed, while u wld have to look for a similarity of characteristics between the ppl - possibly them being funny. OR u overheard ur neighbor watching an old episode of Leno (who wld watch that?) or Stephen Colbert.
This dream is more focused on ambition.
2. The vacation is a time of rest. Going shopping means that u desired something. The cave is prenatal life, rebirth. The cub wld represent ur feelings - abt u being a survivor, but u still look at urself as young, as a baby. A bear is a solitary creature, and this was made more obvious because of the other ppl dancing - that's ur perspective of normal social grouping. Then u went to the bathroom. A bathroom is usualy associated with cleansing.
Ur crush is on a hill, a hill = obstacle, difficulty. A mountain is something big in ur life. Seeing ur crush = seeing ur emotional feelings or attachment to him
<except from me: **** u this is a long question.>
And he slid down a hill. So he was no longer an obstacle. The sliding and falling into goo cld be interpreted as ur own fear of him.
And u mixed in in there that u thought of him as a good friend, since u added that the 3 of u hugged.
I think u understand the rest. He touched u in places that u might consider places u want to be touched.
Remember that a lot of things in dreams are backwards, including text, which is mirrored.
And u mentioned that he makes u want to have feelings for him and u feel bad... so in some way what he's doing is working. U notice that for everything that he's doing for u that u shd start to like him, but not u.
Example: What do these dreams mean?
i had a dream i was with my little nephew and we was guideing a elephant through like a airport or something but it was small and when we got outside it shrunk to like the size of a stuffed animal
I had a dream that I was a princess named daisy
And a group of vampires were trying to
Attack me in the woods . By the way it was night time . What does it mean
Example: What does my dream mean.?
So my dream goes like this...
im like in an amuzement park(disney world or something)
then im all the way in the back of the line,and then im in the front out of a sudden
And they strap me to the ride and it starts going up until it reaches the top and there a clouds just white clouds and i try to touch them.
And then it goes all the way down and im in this pool/ocean and there are fish and dolphins
and i touch the fish.So then i wake up.
So what do you think it mean.(: :).
Example: What does my tea dream mean?
White lies before me, in its infinite continuation bare trees, black in color show. In what, in mind, is the center of this vast expanse lays a cherry-wood table lavishly decorated with lotuses, humming bird, cranes and other animals which I recognize from their description in books I have read. Atop this table sculpted in the Japanese style there is a black of what seems to be ivory laid into the tabletop which has been sectioned into four by four diagonal wooden roads running to a scare in the center of the table. In the very center is a traditional Japanese tea pot, surrounding this beautiful brass pot, are four Japanese tea puppets, each with a tea cup on their plates. They each face a different wood opening to let them escape the wooden center in which they await to be freed by a soul in need of a cup of tea. Around the table lie four pillows in Japanese style, perfectly centered on their side awaiting a body to be sat on by. The sand that blows around them creating a white cloud dares not approach them leaving an empty space in which stands a table ready to welcome a lonely soul in need of tea.
From my vantage point atop a tree of misery I admire this table, devoid of evil cruelty or even the slightest thing other then serenity and the anxiousness of the things around it to help a human. The feeling of hate that is coming from the tree which I burden lessens as I gaze into the eyes of the tea puppets, inching to serve me tea. I stepped down from the deadwood and let my steppes pull me to the welcoming environment ahead. The sand blows onto me and under my clothing irritating my skin. I can see the tea room well threw its walls of sand. As I stepped threw the barrier to the pillow awaiting me, I feel the sand in my clothing pulling or being pushed away. When I was inside completely the sand had ripped pieces of my shirt off. I put my arm forward and opened my hand. In front of me appeared a wooden frame, inside it a blank sheet of whit washi paper displayed itself. I moved my hand about drawing a symbol which I recognized as “life”.
I let my arm fall in a state of ecstasy and serenity mixed together in a potent feeling which I can only describe as fulfillment. I let myself fall onto the pillow the remains of my shirt fell to the sandy ground and flew out of the room leaving it clean. I waited a while, then from the ground arose thread, indigo, marine, gold, and jet black. They each rapped around me one at a time forming a cylinder before collapsing into there own part of a garment. It consisted of all the components of a Japanese martial arts masters accoutrements.
One of the tea puppets came to life; it rolled down its cosway to the corner of the table and turned itself to continue to me. Once it had turned to me I removed the cup from the plate the puppet held in its diminutive hands. As I heard it leave I looked down to the tabletop from which a plate was rising, I rested my cup onto it and looked to the teapot. A silver dragon slithered up to the pots handle and rolled around it. Its head extended to me and it lifted itself with the pot above the table and came to me. It poured tea into my cup, returned the pot to its place near where the doll whom had served me had taken it place again. It left the pot and came to rest beside me on my rite where it was tied to my hip and curved, in that position it stayed.
I drank my tea and stood, I turned to look out at the desert before me. I remove the dragon, now a katana from it home and thrust it into the ground and said “Kami No Kocha” and the sand parted in a chaos of wind and delight on my behalf. I picked up the dragon sword and let it slither home, and I walked to wherever I felt drawn, hoping to find another station of tea, with the intention to play Igo.
What does this dream mean?
Example: Dreams meaning according to islam?
i had a dream last night that my breast milk is leaking..and i could see milk coming out from breast..i saw only from one breast..i am muslim and i want to know its meaning according to islam..can any muslim knows it meaning..thnx..
Example: What does this dream mean please?
I had a dream that I was in a foreign land with my mother and grand mother-who has passed away
we were there I was trying to call my boyfriend but could not got a hold of him I was worried about a flood that was happening everywhere I saw the flood it was about a foot of water on the ground I was scared but it went away then I was in a doctors office with my mother and grand mother we were there for my grand mother but the doctor asked to see me and I was afraid to see him but it was ok he wanted me to work for him
Example: What do these dreams mean?
1. Six months ago, I cut one of my best friends off for differences that did not seem reconcilable at the time, including me being embarrassed by her, her not being as good a friend as she could have been in the end, and plus we were just two different people who ran out of things to talk about. But a week ago I had a dream that we were in a classroom and for some reason there were showers and we were lining up to take showers. When she walks past me to get to the back of the line and she's looking at me, I say "What are you looking at?" and she said she was just getting in line for a shower. She then gets behind me in line and then asks me is it ok for her to message me later. That's when I woke up.
2. Although this was 2 months ago, I had this dream where I dropped off my girlfriend (who is actually my crush in real life) at work at a grocery store. When me and our baby girl(who doesn't exist) were pulling away, we saw this homeless crackhead yelling out that he needs money and he has free pizza. It was maybe 2 or 3 hours later, and me and my friend were playing video games in my living room and my daughter was upstairs taking a nap. Out of nowhere I hear a bang and my baby starting to cry. As I was running up the stairs, I heard the homeless guy from the grocery store yelling out free pizza and when I saw him he started running off with my baby and I woke up when he ran out the balcony door.
What do these dreams mean?
Example: What does this dream mean?
I was with my cousin and we were sitting in a library when a lady approaches us and hands us report cards (school). When she hands me mine she said " Hi, by the way you are the winner! You won $29 million dollars." But when I tried asking her how to claim my money she only smiled and said "Patience"
What can this dream mean?
Example: Have turtles in my dream means?
Last night I dream seeing turtles in my house. I do take care two little turtles, but they're more than two and their type's different. I guess I see one albadra turtle if i'm not mistaken.
Anw, turtle is the thing I remember clearly last night. What does it mean?