Example: Dream meaning?
I have dreams that are very detailed - the entire dream fits together as if an author had been planning it for years.. but many times my dreams have water in them. Whether the water is calm, clear, rough, dirty - if it's an ocean, a lake, or a bathtub, it doesn't matter.. but the weird thing is that whenever I go under any kind of water, I can still breathe. I'm breathing slowly and shallow so it isn't comfortable and I still need to get to the surface to get enough air, but I can still run out of breath under the water and take in enough oxygen to be okay. My dreams are never about the fact that I can breathe underwater.. it's just a little something that happens but I notice it a lot. What could that mean?
Hi firstly ive given you a list of what different types of water means in your dreams. When you have these dreams look back on this information and see if you can reflect your waking life on anything which ive mentioned. Water in your dreams is your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.
* If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.
* If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive.
* Muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.
* Dreaming that you are underwater, suggests that you are feeling overcome with emotions and are in need of greater control in your life. You may be in over your head regarding some situation.
* As with the ocean. This too represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of some spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal.
When we dream of being underwater wether this is by being able to breathe underwater or the ableness to stay submerge for longer times than usual this usually means you want to return to a state where you were dependent and free from responsibilities. Perhaps you are feeling helpless, unable to fulfill your own needs and caring for yourself.� Alternatively, you may be submerged in your emotions.
Some other area of water in dreams are as follows:-
* Clear, calm-flowing river in your dream, shows that you are allowing your life to float away and it is time that you take a more decisive hand in directing your life. A river also symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity.
* A raging river, shows that your life is feeling out of control.
* Muddy and/or raging river, is reguards to tumultuous times and jealousy in your life.
* Dreaming that you are IN a bath tub of water is a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying. Alternatively, it indicates your mood for love and pursuit of pleasure and relaxation.
I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOURSELF. LEARN SOME RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND TRY TO LET OUT YOUR EMOTIONS MORE RATHER THAN KEEPING THEM AND YOUR FEELINGS LOCKED AWAY INSIDE YOU.
Example: Dream Meaning?
I had a dream when I was very young and here's what had happened, I was standing ontop of a broken old house that was a dark brown color and there was this big tree by the back of the house and it was bare, the sky was cloudy and the sky was a color of light gray. I was standing and looking around, all around there were no houses but there was concrete on the ground then I suddenly jumped from the room and literally dived for the concrete but right before I hit the concrete I woke up with my heart racing and breathing quickly.The dream was blurry too.
I know it might sound weird but this dream is the one of many that I can remeber the most detail about from when I was young. All I want to know is what this dream probably meant.
I remember waking up in my dream, knowing something wasn't right so I immediately went to my front door and found it unlocked and open. I was scared and closed it back, thinking I had locked it. But when I walked by the door again, the door was open again. It was so creepy. I would turn the lock and it would click like it was secure, but the lock itself wasn't working. And the door kept being wide open when I came to check on it. What does this mean?
i have dreams that my jaws are locked shut and i try to open my mouth but i can't
last night i dreamt they kept shutting when i was talking so i was writing notes when my jaws were locked. also in the dream someone said its a horrible feeling and i was thinking no its not. it feels like im squeezing my teeth together really hard and in the dream i felt like a tooth was going to crack cause of the pressure and i couldn't help it from getting tighter.
thanks in advance (:
I always have this dream and it feels so real..i actuall think my teeth are gone...
In my dream, I am asleep in my condo. I awake because of my cell phone ringing. I look around and both of my pets are asleep on the bed (as normal) and Seinfield is on the television. My grandfather's mini pocket knife is lying out (which is in a safety deposit box in a bank in real life). I pick it up and fidget with it while on the phone. I then notice that it looks like the microwave has turned itself on. It is sparking. I open it and there is a metal mixing bowl in it. I panic and run to check the lock to the complex hallway but the door is already ajar. I look outside and no one is there. I then try to call the front desk or the cops but I can't lock the door as the deadbolt and chain have physically been removed. Knowing that I have all wood floors and all furniture on sliders, I realize there is no way to brace the door. I walk around with the little pocket knife (odd because I am a proud gun owner) and just practice holding it as if to stab anyone who comes in.
Is this a normal dream? I awoke fully awake and sweating. I also then had to check the microwave and the door.
Maybe I should mention that the sparks in the microwave were more like cobalt blue orbs than sparks and the microwave was vastly larger than mine. It was the size of an oven door. Also, the door is not my door. Instead of my heavy woodenish door - it is an old heavily painted white door. Looks like it has about 40 layers of paint on it and old school locks (like skeleton key locks).
Anyone got any ideas on the meaning? Should I be reading into this or am I just being silly?
The first part of a I just don't remember. The last part of dream I got to the combination lock to unlock to get into small metal box. Some thing happened that make harder for me to remember the numbers. Top part of lock came off then the whole face comes off. Showing the inner parts.
So again what does that mean? Thanks in advance.
i had a dream where i was trying to lock myself into a room on a boat to hide from some killers. there were 2 rickety, old doors and i was trying my best to close and lock them. they each had several locks and i was having a lot of trouble getting the locks to catch. i was going back and forth between them and becoming very frustrated, as they both kept swinging open and had gaping holes where the killers could see in. any dream analyzers out there?
In my dream I tried multiple times but it just wouldn't lock. Thanks in advance.