- Are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?
- What do batteries run on?
- What happens if you get scared half to death, ...twice?
- What is shaved ice? Did it have hair on it before it was shaved?
- When night falls, who picks it up?
- How do you know when you've run out of invisible ink?
- Why are raisins called raisins if they are only dried grapes? why not just call them dried grapes?
- If a food processor slices and dices food, what does a word processor do?
- If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
- After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
- Are you breaking the law if you drive past those road signs that say "Do Not Pass"?
- What are imitation rhinestones?
- Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?
- What do they call coffee breaks at the Lipton Tea Company?
- What do you call a male ladybug?
- Day light savings time - why are they saving it and where do they keep it?
- What do people in China call their good plates?
- What do you say if you're talking to God, and he sneezes?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- Do hummingbirds hum because they don't know the words?
- Do clowns wear really big socks?
- What is the speed of dark?
- Do Scottish Terriers get Scotch Tape worms?
and many many more
if you think these questions are interesting give me a star
3. i die half out of fear, half answering this question
4 they don't have hair that is why they are called shaved.
5. dreams that is why sometimes you dream of sunny days.
the sun picks it up in the morning when the day breaks.
6. when you write the ink is visible but becomes invisible after sometimes. so we can know that we have run out of invisible ink when the writing is invisible as you write.
7. the word processor gives us the security that we have got something that can process our work and end our problems.
8. dried grape sound as though life has been extracted out of the grapes, raisins sound as the ins in the fruit have been raised..
9.it is BROKE , that is why naked and homeless.
10. the song is made to order as the alphabets.
11. ships equipped with life rafts.
12. yes if we do not follow the such instructions do not pass if truck is turning left.
13.the ones that are not rock crystals gathered from the river Rhine.
14. only if you get money by wrong means and not by pay [salary].
15. Tea break.
16. should we also call a female lady bug as female lady bug
17. it is saved by the advancing clocks in the summer sunny afternoons.
18. Country plates.
19.Here you caught us. Can we say Bless you to God?
20. Adults can't enjoy adultery , only feel guilty.
infants have no place for guilt while enjoying their infancy. But the Better answer is their parents enjoy their infancy more than they themselves can.
20. No, they hum with their wings and wings can't speak.
21. with gum boots?
22.the opposite of the speed of light.
23. may be , double scotch.
I hate this dream. It's a nightmare. Why would I grind my own penis off? It's terrible to even thing about. What does it mean?
Why would I keep having these dreams?!?
Lately I have been having these dreams where I am preparing food in the kitchen awaiting my husband's arrival home from work. As I am cutting veggies I accidentally chop into my finger, or another instance is I am using the blender or food processor and I somehow manage to get my hand mangled in the blade. It's rather disturbing and I keep having the same dream. Does anyone have any idea what it may mean?
Example: Had a dream about being pregnant?
I'm 15 and had a dream that I was pregnant. The dream was really long and detailed and I felt like it was real. But then I woke up and I am really sad all the time now and can't stop thinking about it. I keep unconsciously rubbing my stomach because I feel like there should be a bump and I miss it. I really want kids when I'm older so maybe that's why I reacted this way? It's a problem because I feel really depressed now that the baby doesn't exist. Why did this happen or what does it mean?
I taste it again this month.
August leaves orange stains
On the earth. Makes me seem
More Martian. If the Earth were
Rounder, would it lose water to
Is the sound my bow and arrow
Make at release. I hit a squirrel
On accident and popped a pocket
Of pus on its back. It ran off; I
Don't know if it survived. My pocket
Knife is marked by the Swiss cross.
When I rolled over in bed, smelling
Sulfur, yellow and bile-like,
I dreamt I had snorted cocaine and
Was running wild, naked on a boat.
...to move up the food chain? I mean, I'd just relegate this chip to another computer, but...
I do a lot of audio/video/photo work, so Quads might actually do me some good...but the 6850 is no slouch either.
I am considering, in no particular order, E8500, Q9450, and Q9550. The 9550 might be an idle dream...seeing as how Intel seems to be stockpiling them. BTW, I have seen 9550s gouged by on-line retailers for upwards of EIGHT Benjamins!
Anyway, help me out here. I've got a Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L MOBO w/4Gb 800 RAM, and enough HDD space to copy the Library of Congress. LOL
I'd also be interested in what you think would be a decent cooler. I have a Rosewill 775LX, but I have also been looking at an AC Freezer 7...and a couple of Thermaltakes. Help please! Oh yeah, it has to fit in a TT Soprano RS case, so no Tuniq Towers please. :-)
i mean like the self serve frozen yogurt places like pink berry/orange leaf/golden spoon/yogurtland just any frozen yogurt places like that...so could you give me a frozen yogurt recipe
today i brought a food procesor, its real cool, i made thinly sliced honey carrots and chopped up french fries in it 4 dinner, .. i cant wait to cook dinner tomorrow!,
The all you can eat buffet,dinar,shop with the best food you ate in your life.
Biography of Dr. Paul Pearsall:
Dr. Pearsall is a well known author and one of the most requested speakers in the world. He is a licensed clinical psychoneuroimmunologist, a specialist in the study of the healing mind. He has addressed over 500 Fortune Five Hundred companies and his keynote lectures, workshops, and lecture edu concerts are tailored specifically to each group.
He graduated as Distinguished Scholar from the University of Michigan , and received his master's and doctoral degrees in clinical and educational psychology from Wayne State University . He did postgraduate work at the Albert Einstein and Harvard Schools of Medicine.
Dr. Pearsall is author of over two hundred professional articles and fifteen best selling books, including Toxic Success, Miracle in Maui , Super Immunity, Super Marital Sex, and The Pleasure Prescription. He has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Montel Williams Show, CNN, 20/20, Dateline, and Good Morning America.