i don't really like pop and i only like metal a little
I'm putting new songs on my i pod, and I'm in a little bit of a rut
Have you tried Within Temptation or Nightwish? =D
Anyway, here's a list:
1. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
2. Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson
3. Homewrecker - Gretchen Wilson
4. Summertime - Kenny Chesney
5. Walking In Memphis - Lonestar
6. Amazed - Lonestar
7. I'm Already There - Lonestar
8. What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
9. I Wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith
10. Believe - Brooks & Dunn
11. My Next Thirty Years - Tim McGraw
12. Please Remember Me - Tim McGraw
1. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
1. Dreams - The Cranberries
2. Linger - The Cranberries
3. Zombie - The Cranberries
4. Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
5. Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
6. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
7. Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
8. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
9. Savin' Me - Nickelback
10. If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
11. Absolutely (Story of A Girl) - Nine Days
12. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
13. I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
14. Meant To Live - Switchfoot
15. Beverly Hills - Weezer
ALTERNATIVE & PUNK:
1. Get Stoned - Hinder
2. How Long - Hinder
3. Don't Stay - Linkin Park
4. Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
5. Lying From You - Linkin Park
6. Hit The Floor - Linkin Park
7. Easier To Run - Linkin Park
8. Faint - Linkin Park
9. Figure.09 - Linkin Park
10. Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
11. From The Inside - Linkin Park
12. Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park
13. Numb/Encore - Linkin Park & Jay-Z
14. I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
15. Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco
16. I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan
17. I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan
18. Addicted - Simple Plan
19. Perfect - Simple Plan
20. Grow Up - Simple Plan
21. Crazy - Simple Plan
22. Then The Morning Comes - Smash Mouth
23. Road Man - Smash Mouth
24. Defeat You - Smash Mouth
25. Come On Come On - Smash Mouth
26. Can't Get Enough of You Baby - Smash Mouth
1. Fully Alive - Flyleaf
2. Scars - Papa Roach
3. Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
4. Brackish - Kittie
5. Our Truth - Lacuna Coil
1. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
2. Just The Girl - The Click Five
3. Speed of Sound - Coldplay
4. One Last Breath - Creed
5. What I Am - Edie Brickell
6. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
7. My Immortal - Evanescence
8. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
9. Lithium - Evanescence
10. How To Save A Life - The Fray
11. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
12. I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
13. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
14. Fear of Dying - Jack Off Jill
15. My Cat - Jack Off Jill
16. Strawberry Gashes - Jack Off Jill
17. You And Me - Lifehouse
18. Sex And Candy - Marcy Playground
19. Are You Happy Now - Michelle Branch
20. Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
21. Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
22. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
23. When It's Over - Sugar Ray
24. Someday - Sugar Ray
25. Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
26. Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
27. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
28. When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
29. Pinch Me - Barenaked Ladies
30. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
31. The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
32. All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
33. Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morissette
34. Pinch Me - Barenaked Ladies
35. Vivica - Jack Off Jill
36. Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
37. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
1. Flavor of the Weak - American Hi-Fi
2. One Week - Barenaked Ladies
3. Temper Temper - Envy On The Coast
4. Change The World - Eric Clapton
5. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
6. Clothes Off! - Gym Class Heroes
7. Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel
8. Adrian - Jewel
9. I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
10. I Hate Myself For Loving You - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
11. Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
12. In the End - Linkin Park
13. Numb - Linkin Park
14. What I've Done - Linkin Park
15. Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
16. Animals - Nickelback
17. Photograph - Nickelback
18. It's My Life - No Doubt
19. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
20. Just Like A Pill - Pink
21. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
22. Sittin' At A Bar - Rehab
23. Every Morning - Sugar Ray
24. Pain - Three Days Grace
25. I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
26. If You Could Only See - Tonic
27. Headstrong - Trapt
28. Beautiful Day - U2
29. Vertigo - U2
30. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
31. Pride (In The Name of Love) - U2
32. Drift Away - Uncle Kracker
33. Turning Japanese - The Vapors
34. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
36. Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette
37. You Learn - Alanis Morissette
38. Drive - Incubus
39. Streetcorner Symphony - Rob Thomas
40. My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow
41. If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow
42. With Or Without You - U2
43. Right Now - Van Halen
44. These Are The Days - 10,000 Maniacs
I was dreaming that I was in my bedroom thinking about girls because I feel quite lonely at the moment and I picked up my iPod touch and behind it was the number 35 (it was definately in its thirties) scratched in it. Is there a meaning to this?
I'm a thirty-five year old woman who has had two children through cecerean, which has left me in need of a tummy tuck as I have excess skin around my abdomen. I am sometimes still mistaken as pregnant even though my 'baby' is 6! Untill that dream day when surgery might be possible, what type of blouses and tops can help concel the flaw while looking age appropriate?
I'm fifteen and i keep thinking about how life will be when i am older, is life boring and dull when you are like thirty five and above?
like, you can't wear cool, bright clothes and you can't really do anything because it hurts your back? haha
i mean thirty five and above is not old, i think that like seventy seven and above is old, so... yeah could you help me?
thanks for your time:)
CLASSIC POEMS TO READ ALOUD
FOLKS' WISE TALK AND INSPIRATION
The world is a staircase:
some are going up,
some are coming down.
The devil is busy
in a high wind.
If you are in hiding
don't light a fire.
To be born
with a silver spoon
in the mouth.
To stir up a hornet's nest.
To make one hole
to stop another.
A ghost knows
who to frighten.
Old wounds soon bleed.
It takes two
to make a quarrel.
Trouble catches a man
and a child's frock will fit him.
may bind an elephant.
You cannot shoe
a running horse.
It is a long lane
that has no turning.
There are more foolish
buyers than foolish sellers.
Distance lends enchantment
to the view.
A donkey says,
is not level ground.
A bad beginning
makes a good ending.
Follow the river
and you'll find the sea.
Diligence is a great teacher.
Neither wise men nor fools
work without tools.
Don't curse the alligator
a long mouth till you have
crossed the river.
(Caribbean) ',' ,-
Hope springs eternal
in the human breast:
CLASSIC POEMS TO READ ALOUD
A hungry man
is an angry man.
Give and spend
and God will send.
The tongue ever turns
to the aching tooth.
Time cures more
than the doctor.
. .. ~
never won fair lady.
A heavy purse
makes a light heart.
A good husband
makes a good wife.
make fine birds.
At wooden-leg people's
dance, you should dance
like a wooden-leg too.
There are pictures in poems
and poems in pictures.
Make short the miles
with talk and smiles.
Peace in a thatched hut-
that is happiness.
I am very sorry that its out of order but thats why my ocr scanner did
i will give best answer to anyone who can tell me what you think are the answers
i dont know answers does not help
and please respond by 2-12-09 morning
and i do know some meanings
to lke 2 of them thoughh
oh and the proverbs come out of the book
Classic poems to read aloud, and the chapter is called 35 proverbs
Example: I don't want to relocate!?
My mom got a job offer in Denver, CO, so we have to relocate there. I am 13, have 3 best friends and a boyfriend, and I don't want to go! One of my friends is three years older than me, so by the time we can come back, she will have graduated. My mom won't listen to me at all, and my dad doesn't like the idea, but won't fight against my mom. They have waited until my brother went to college to do this, thinking that it would be too hard on him, but it's like they have completely forgotten about me. I have grown up in the country, with thirty-five kids in my graduating class, and I don't think that I can adjust to city life and a big school. Please, help!
My greatest goal in life is to have a happy healthy loving family...Both my mother and my fiancee's mother were already on their second kid by my age...I would have preferred to start having kids a couple of years ago...but there were financial issues...
My fiancee is disabled...we get a disability check each month and barely make enough for the two of us to eat, much less anything else...
All day long he plays video games...he also has outrageous art skills and attended a prestigious art school years ago...
He could go back to school and finish his art degree, or get his contractors license, or any number of things...
He doesn't...apparently all he wants to do is play video games...all day long every day...
He is in no way lazy...he remodeled our home expertly...but apparently lacks any and all forms of ambition...
He wants a family, he wants to move away from the town we currently live in...he wants all of these things but isn't making the connection between him DOING something and all of these plans happening...
Hes thirty five...and I am getting older and older...
I don't want a career...I want to be a mom...to raise and homeschool my kids...to me children are the greatest thing that can be done with someones life...more fulfilling than any career or project...
So do I give up my dream of children and get a career so that I can support myself and my man-child? Or realize that he is a man-child set in his ways and just expects good things to come to him without any effort at all?
I love this man, but I have goals and plans...and I want them to happen...He made me think our plans were the same...only, he doesn't seem to want to DO anything...I'm afraid to ask him what he wants to do with his life...other times when I ask him he just says 'I dunno'...OMG...hes 35! Do something...its not normal to sit on your *** all day long at that age...
Serious answers...I don't need any 'smack'...:)
Example: HELP for NEW YEARS!?
where should i go for new years thats close to Miami or at least not so far?!?!? not on the sand in the beach or anything cheezy... i mean like a party or something really fun doesn't have to be free either but nothing crazy expensive as well...THANKS!
the kind of love where you sit down beside a person on a bus or you bump into them in a store you have a conversation and from that one conversation your changed forever. No matter if you never saw each other again you would always remember the girl or guy, from the store, bus. or whatever.
b1 i watched a movie tonight was based on a story and this happened.
b2 would you give up your dreams, hopes, goals for that kind of "real true love" where you look at the person once and you never want them to be out of your sight type.
b3. has this happened to you? one meeting changed you forever? or is this just movie made fictional love.
b4. do you think we can really meet someone one day and know we want to spend the rest of our lives with that person the next day. you just know that this is the person for me.
i dream about this girl a lot, i never see her face, but i know her and i believe i would know her the second i see her and just know she is meant for me. do you believe in this kind of stuff, or do you think my brain is just torturing me mostly every night with what i want most?
I'm thinking about pursuing writing as an occupation. I enjoy wordsmithing as a hobby, and find literature in general, both reading and writing, to be a wholesome experience unlike any other. But I want some honest opinions. The piece below is the opening of a story. The story is about a man, younger (20-35), who, although uneducated formally, is knowledgable about a wide range of subjects. It is a story of identity, of life, of being a member of recent generations, and the general lack of personal connections/empathy in the world. Basically, the guy starts out in a shitty relationship with a girl who really doesnt even love him anymore, with a lack of close friends/family. He doesnt really identify with country, faith, creed or anything. Its about him losing his house, his girlfriend, and in the process of having to rebuild a life for himself, he finds a life and realizes understandings much greater than anything he could have imagined in his pre-eviction life. I dont have the plot fully formed, I just have a general Idea of the characters and the opening of the story, so I wrote this piece to get some dialogue and to give an idea of what the couple is like... Please give feed back...
PS, I only put the first page or two, its not the finished chapter
It’s five thirty am. The sun is young and the six dollar alarm clock I bought for Mara on her birthday is pumping out the ‘Macarena’ at max volume. Add this to the fact that my head is pulsating like a Chernobyl Baby, and you’ve got the start to a pretty sh itty day.
I mean, come on now, REALLY? LOS DEL RIO? At five fu%#ing thirty in the morning? At any time? Somebody should deal with that guy, playing s#it music at a time like that. Slash his tires. Punch his dog. Something. Grant an angry young man justice.
Please, God, turn that crap off, I mumble.
“Did you just ask the Almighty to bring your bowel movements to a halt or to turn the radio off?” Mara sighed smarmily as she turned the radio down, cigarette smoke falling from her lips like haughty admissions of guilt.
“Shut the f#%k up Mara.”
I’m in no mood for her head games today. Rent’s due. I’m two months behind and about seven minutes ago our landlord burst in here to inform us that he wants half the money by six pm or we can add ‘transient’ to our list of Qualities That Best Define Us. That’s $1050.00 in approximately 12 ½ hrs. According to my calculations, courtesy of the local GED factory Lakeside High, that means I have to generate at least eighty four dollars an hour from now until six, when The Slumlord himself comes to collect the dough.
“I’m just trying to clarify, my love…” she finally says.
Mara can be such a ***** when she wants to. Not in a hostile or spiteful manner. She’s much too refined for that. Mara tends to opt for a more unctuous sort of malevolence, a curious routine consisting of exaggerated sighs, hesitant intimacy and the desire to eat dinner alone. I think it’s her way of telling me that she no longer loves me, that I no longer captivate her heart or her mind but that she plans to stay around in body because, at the moment, she’s at a loss for existential alternatives.
Forecast looks bleak for narcissistic, minimum-wage former prom queens who chain smoke, and I think Mara knows it.
She flicks her cigarette onto the floor and the cherry sinks into the carpet. Heat begins to do it’s thing, and smoke rises up, bringing with it a smell both acrid and sweet. Rather suddenly I am reminded of a quiet failure from my childhood. One of those moments, that, when your shrink asks you about it, you say, “Oh, you know, it was a long time ago, I dont really remember”.
And then it’s gone. Vamoose . Funny how memory works that way, like a word on the tip of the tongue. One second its here and then it’s gone. We begin our lives with no memories, spend the majorities of our lives simultaneously gaining, changing and losing them, and in the end, are left with none.
Well, at least very few honest ones. One of my favorite writers, a fairly bright fellow namedThoreau, once wrote that “The mass of men lead quiet lives of desperation.” I heartily agree. Much of my generation, myself included, are what I consider to be ’21st Century Sisyphuses.’ We have no war to fight. No revolution. (Unless you consider sitting on your *** vegging out on facebook a revolution. I dont.) No calling from the Great Beyond or from FDR to rise up and defeat great evils. We're just here, consuming. Always interfacing but never really facing anything. I think there's something wrong with that. People need stimulation. Struggle. Work. Not that I'm much of a worker myself, considering I cant pay my rent, but still, the truth remains the same, regardless of my applications of it.